Parent Teacher Organization
The Derry Township Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is an active service organization involving parents who help at school and at home. The PTO works in cooperation with the Hershey Middle School administration and faculty to enhance the school's learning community. PTO meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of each month during the school year. These meetings are open opportunities to learn more about the PTO and to find out how you can lend a hand. If you have any questions contact HMS Presidents Kim Dotts.
Please join our PTO Facebook page
Hershey Middle School PTO - be sure to answer the questions so we can approve your request.
Use Amazon Smile?
Please consider supporting: Parent Teacher Organization of the Hershey Middle School
Upcoming PTO Events
There are no upcoming events to display.
- President: Kim Dotts
- Vice-President: Christine Welter
- Secretary: Trish Harsh
- Treasurer: Nicole Burke
- Depositing Treasurer: Angela Hulays
- Past President/Member-at-Large: Betsy Ingraham
- Committee Co-Chair - Student of the Month: Angela Mullen
- Committee Co-Chair - Student of the Month: Penn Sheppard
- Committee Co-Chair - Hospitality: Trish Harsh
- Committee Co-Chair - Hospitality: Chitra Yeruva
- Committee Chair - Volunteer Coordinator: Lena Allen
- Committee Chair - School Board Liaison: Guerline Laurore
- Committee Co-Chair - Communication: Christine Welter
- Committee Co-Chair - Communication: Betsy Ingraham